Tiffany is/has a(n):
- Realtor and active real estate investor in the Triangle area of North Carolina.
- North Carolina Licensed General Contractor (HUB Certified) Licensed and insured residential and commercial builder.
- EPA and NC Certified (RRP) Lead Paint Renovator/Remodeling Professional
- NAHB Green Certified Builder/Remodeler
- Top Producing Broker (regionally ranked 100% Club Award Winner , Gold Award Winner and Silver Award Winner)
- Master of Business Administration - from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Tiffany completed the MBA curriculum in only 3 semesters, and as a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/ Engineering - from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Co-Chair - Durham Affordable Housing Bond implementation Committee - Responsible for oversight and communication of project goals related to work completed under the $95MM housing bond.
- Durham Regional Association of Realtors - 2021 Citizenship Award
- Durham Regional Association of Realtors - Candidate Selection Committee
- Chair - Built2Last Durham Compact Community Engagement Board - Community Stakeholders Committee
- Chair - The Collective - The purpose of The Collective is to create positive impact on both the supply and demand sides of the Triangle real estate market, while ensuring minority participation in these activities. Our membership includes developers, general contractors, subcontractors, appraisers, attorneys, Realtors, lenders, landlords, residential and commercial property owners, and others, who support the full life cycle of real estate. We understand the needs of our fellow real estate practitioners, and we are uniquely positioned to leverage our knowledge, experience and reach, to meet the growing real estate needs of our members/community, and to help ensure their ongoing viability in the Triangle.
- Former Co-Chair, Durham Business and Professional Chain Economic Development Committee
- Former Chair, Durham Participatory Budgeting Steering Committee - Chair of Durham's inaugural, $2MM round of participatory budgeting. Exceeded goals for citizen participation in idea generation, proposal development and voting.
- Executive Board Member, DEEP (Durham Equitable Economic Partnerships). DEEP's mission is to create permanently affordable, resident-controlled cooperative housing for low- to moderate-income people (up to 120% AMI), in and through community ownership of the land.
- Durham Historic Preservation Commission- Former City Council Appointee
- Former software engineer in the financial services industry.
- Former Board Member, Life Skills Foundation - Life Skills Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Durham, NC, whose mission is to provide housing, life skills, job training, and mental health services to at risk and homeless young adults primarily in the 16-22 year old range
- Former Executive Board Member / Community Outreach Chair of the Triangle Real Estate Investors Association (TREIA); a 400+ member Triangle-area non-profit organization devoted to educating both novice and seasoned investors on the ethical practice of real estate investing.
- Former Board Member - Rebuilding Together of the Triangle - RTT seeks to make a sustainable impact on preserving and revitalizing homes and communities, assuring that low-income homeowners, from the elderly and disabled to families with children, live in warmth, safety, and independence.
- Former Northeast Central Durham Allocations Committee Member
- Former Clean Energy Durham SuperTrainer
- Past President - North Carolina Coalition of Real Estate Investors - The Coalition represents over 3000 professional real estate investors across North Carolina in supporting responsible legislation affecting the real estate investing industry.
- UNC BASE (Business Accelerator for Sustainable Enterprise) flagship program business member
- 2014 NC Contractors College Graduate - This program, hosted by the NC Department of Administration's Office of Historically Underutilized Businesses, partners with industry leaders from across the state to provide cutting-edge training and to support capacity-building for HUB construction firms.
- 2013 Leadership Triangle Regional Leadership Program Graduate. Leadership Triangle's mission is to educate, develop, connect and activate leaders committed to making the Triangle the best place to work, live and thrive.
- 2008 Leadership Durham Graduate - Sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Durham is a focused leadership incubator which recognizes local leadership potential and trains its participants to be effective, contributing members in their communities.
- 2008 Durham Neighborhood College Graduate- Sponsored by the Durham City and County governments, Durham Neighborhood College provides opportunities for Durham citizens to learn about their local governments and offers insight into key City and County services with the goal of empowering participants to be effective leaders in their communities.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Durham Board of Realtors.
- Member Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
- Member US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member Preservation Durham (formerly the Historic Preservation Society of Durham)
- Member Home Builders Association (HBA) of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties
- Member HBA Remodeler's Council
Tiffany launched her real estate career as an investor, and is very familiar with the investing landscape in North Carolina. This has transferred over quite well into her brokerage activities, as she is able to provide her buyers and sellers with the same care and diligence that she uses during her personal investing activities. Whether you are looking for a home for your family, want to buy and hold investment properties for passive income, or rehab and resell single-family homes to increase cashflow, Tiffany is your resource to get it done.
Number-crunching is second-nature for Tiffany. As a former software engineer in the financial services industry, and a UNC MBA graduate, she is well-equipped to help you understand and navigate your real estate financing options. Her goal is to make the buying and selling process a pleasant experience for her clients. Over the years, she has translated her learnings into successful real estate investing and brokerage businesses, and she would love to work with you to promote your best interest in your real estate transactions.
These are just a few of the reasons why Tiffany has become one of the most sought after real estate professionals in the Triangle area. Clients know that Tiffany is the right person to assist them on their journey in real estate, and to help them reach their personal home-buying, selling, and investing goals.
So before you start your journey in real estate, be sure to give Tiffany a call. You'll be glad you did!