Attention first time home buyers: Searching in Durham?
It's a giant venture to purchase your first home. Of course it's also a bit scary. You'll likely need some guidance along the way -- and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests. We are veterans in Durham real estate, and we're absolutely qualified to provide guidance with buying your first house.Give us a call today at (919) 260-2507.
Not all REALTORS® are equally able to help YOU find a home. Our dedication to our clients is what sets us apart. Here are some things you can count on when you use Tiffany Elder - Broker, Realtor for your first time home purchase.
- The process of purchasing a home has many different stages. We'll be there for everything from finding the perfect house among all the houses available in Durham, to providing expert guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
- We'll assist you with setting your wish list of amenities that you want in your home, your community, and your school district.
- We'll walk you through the overwhelming financial details of purchasing a house, including the different mortgages and home buying plans accessible.
- We will make sure you see all the properties that match what you're looking for, and keep track of all brand new listings.
- Rest assured that we'll do everything in our power to remove all the stress and strain that accompanies purchasing your home.
- Finding the right home for you in the Durham area is our business, and we're ready to go to work for you.