Tiffany is/has a(n):
- Realtor® and active real estate investor in the Triangle area of North Carolina.
- North Carolina Licensed General Contractor
- EPA and NC Certified (RRP) Lead Paint Renovator/Remodeling Professional
- NAHB Green Certified Builder/Remodeler
- Durham Historic Preservation Commission- City Council Appointee
- Consistent Top Producing Broker (regionally ranked 100% Club Award Winner , Gold Award Winner and Silver Award Winner)
- Northeast Central Durham Allocations Committee Member
- Clean Energy Durham SuperTrainer
- Board Member - Carolina Outreach Foundation - COF's mission is to support the families of children, adolescents, and young adults with behavioral, emotional, and mental health disabilities by providing them opportunities for personal, social, and economic advancement.
- Master of Business Administration - from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Tiffany completed the MBA curriculum in only 3 semesters, and as a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/ Engineering - from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Former software engineer in the financial services industry.
- Former Executive Board Member / Community Outreach Chair of the Triangle Real Estate Investors Association (TREIA); a 400+ member Triangle-area non-profit organization devoted to educating both novice and seasoned investors on the ethical practice of real estate investing.
- Former Board Member - Rebuilding Together of the Triangle - RTT seeks to make a sustainable impact on preserving and revitalizing homes and communities, assuring that low-income homeowners, from the elderly and disabled to families with children, live in warmth, safety, and independence.
- Past President - North Carolina Coalition of Real Estate Investors - The Coalition represents over 3000 professional real estate investors across North Carolina in supporting responsible legislation affecting the real estate investing industry.
- 2008 Leadership Durham Graduate - Sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Durham is a focused leadership incubator which recognizes local leadership potential and trains its participants to be effective, contributing members in their communities.
- 2008 Durham Neighborhood College Graduate- Sponsored by the Durham City and County governments, Durham Neighborhood College provides opportunities for Durham citizens to learn about their local governments and offers insight into key City and County services with the goal of empowering participants to be effective leaders in their communities.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Durham Board of Realtors.
- Member Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
- Member US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member Historic Preservation Society of Durham
- Member Home Builders Association of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties
- Member HBA Remodeler's Council
Tiffany launched her real estate career as an investor, and is very familiar with the investing landscape in North Carolina. This has transferred over quite well into her brokerage activities, as she is able to provide her buyers and sellers with the same care and diligence that she uses during her personal investing activities. Whether you are looking for a home for your family, want to buy and hold investment properties for passive income, or rehab and resell single-family homes to increase cashflow, Tiffany is your resource to get it done.
Number-crunching is second-nature for Tiffany. As a former software engineer in the financial services industry, and a UNC MBA graduate, she is well-equipped to help you understand and navigate your real estate financing options. Her goal is to make the buying and selling process a pleasant experience for her clients. Over the years, she has translated her learnings into successful real estate investing and brokerage businesses, and she would love to work with you to promote your best interest in your real estate transactions.
These are just a few of the reasons why Tiffany has become one of the most sought after real estate professionals in the Triangle area. Clients know that Tiffany is the right person to assist them on their journey in real estate, and to help them reach their personal home-buying, selling, and investing goals.
So before you start your journey in real estate, be sure to give Tiffany a call. You'll be glad you did!